Sunday, May 27, 2012

Let's Pick Some Pics

I just recently realized that my blog is pretty boring to look at. I've never really blogged very much, either writing them or reading them, so I really don't know what is proper. But in the last couple of days I've been perusing the internet, looking at some of my friend's blogs, along with some from people I don't know, and the majority of them have at least a few photos or other artsy things gracing their pages. Always one to conform, I have decided that I need to post some pics, as well. Based on the name of my blog, I could take a few shots of the inside of our house, showing some of the clutter which naturally occurs when you have three little ones running around, but I don't think my beautiful bride would want me to showcase that on the web for all to see. I subscribe to the theory of "Happy wife, happy life", so I will try to figure out some other topics to photograph.

A natural topic would be our kids, but now that there are so many of them running around, draining my wife and I of our life essence, we always forget to grab our cameras. We both have one, so you would think that one of us would remember and actually snap a few photos every once in a while. But we don't. If we had boring normal kids, that would be totally understandable, but we were blessed with three Super Kids, and yet we still forget to photograph all of the miraculous things our children do. I think we need to start wearing our cameras around our necks, so they are always ready to click away. Knowing that that probably won't happen any time soon, maybe I should go through our bins and bins of photos we took before we had kids. That's probably the only way I'll ever get this blog spruced up.

No comments:

Post a Comment