Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Brief History of The Baby

I have been really bad about not only posting photos of the Baby, but even just taking photos of the Baby. One time I made the more-true-than-I-care-to-admit comment that we took a billion photos of The Girl when she was a baby, a thousand of the Boy when he was a baby, and ten of our newest Baby. That is a slight exaggeration, but for sure we have not taken enough photos of the Baby. I feel bad about that every day, and yet still, for whatever reason, we don't take nearly enough photos of her. And she's already changed a huge amount in her three short months on Earth. These are changes that we have failed to document on film; changes that she will never be able to look back at when she is an adult.

But, I did take a few photos of her on, or near, the day she turned three months old. She is a very smiley baby, but her smiles don't last long enough for the camera. By the time she turns four months I vow that I will have taught her how to "say cheese". Here's the best photo of the bunch. Hopefully there will be more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment