Saturday, July 14, 2012

Poll: Is Daddy Insane? Yes or No?

Please help me figure out if I am insane or not. I am of the opinion that our newest daughter, The Baby, looks almost exactly like her older sister, The Girl, did when she was her age. I realize that The Girl had a lot more hair at that age, and her eyes were a lot lighter and more radiant of a blue than The Baby's are, but a lot of their mannerisms and expressions are identical. I know it's hard to see mannerisms and facial expressions from still photos, but you can imagine. Let me know what you think, by leaving a message either here on the blog or on facebook. Do I have twins that were separated by 3 years? I think so!

1 comment:

  1. If I saw her on a street corner here in Baku, I would wonder, "What is that Hanson baby doing here in Baku??"

    ReplyDelete