Monday, July 30, 2012

Seven Year Hitch

Some of you may not believe this, but my wonderful bride has been putting up with me for seven years of wedded bliss, as of today. It's one of the greatest miracles in modern history, as far as I am concerned, right up there with graphite fly rods and super-absorbent diapers, two of the most brilliant and amazingly useful products known to man. I often still look at my bride, and wonder in amazement at the fact that she ever agreed to marry me. I am constantly confounded by the notion that she would willingly agree to put up with me from day to day. It's a miracle!
7 years ago today. Photo by Chris Bowlsby

I don't want to make this post too mushy, because I know how all those "I love my perfect spouse" posts can make readers retch uncontrollably. So, I'll just end this by thanking my bride for being a wonderful partner to me, and an amazing mother to our three kids. I love you, Sweetie! Happy anniversary!


No comments:

Post a Comment