Sunday, October 21, 2012

4 Hours And Counting...

Some of you may have read my blog these past few days, and thought to yourself, "Self, there's something a little bit off with Scott lately. He doesn't seem like himself. He almost seems too happy and energetic. I wonder what's going on?..." If you have thought that, you should give yourself a virtual pat on the back, because you are right, there has been something going on. We've had yet another weekend without the two older kids! :-)

The kids' Aunt Sonie defied all logic once again, and took our 2- and 3-year-old on a cross-country trip, all by herself. They went down to Oklahoma again to visit other aunts, uncles, and cousins. They also went camping for a few nights while they were there, which also defies all logic. I am not real keen on taking them camping when the Wife goes with. I can't imagine taking them camping by myself. That is kookie talk! I guess the other aunts and uncles helped out, but still. It seems insane.

Any way, they are on their way back home now. Should be here in about four hours. We have been fastidiously cleaning the house, so that the kids will have a clean palette to make new messes on. I think it's the least we could do to help welcome them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment