Friday, October 5, 2012

Bullet Points Are Cool

You may have noticed a few cosmetic changes to the blog. I spruced it up a little. Or I made it too busy and am going to drive away all my loyal readers, depending on how you look at it. I was actually trying to find ways to drive more readers to my blog, so I made these changes after consulting a very wise and all-knowing source of information: Google. Google also told me that blog readers really like lists and bullet points, so I thought I would give that a try. It took me a while, but I finally think I came up with a good list. So, here goes:

Scott's Top 10 List of Greatest Movies of All Time (in no particular order)

  • Gladiator
  • Dr. Strangelove
  • Blood Simple
  • The Bourne Identity (or am I thinking of The Bourne Supremacy? I always get those mixed up.)
  • Zombieland
  • Braveheart
  • The Passion of the Christ
  • Taken
  • Fargo
  • The Big Lebowski
  • Fish Bum Vol. 1: Mongolia
  • Snatch
  • Sling Blade
  • The Usual Suspects
  • L.A. Confidential
  • 3:10 to Yuma
  • Raising Arizona
Billy Bob Thornton, in what I believe is the greatest acting job in the history of film, in the movie Sling Blade. Photo courtesy of Miramax Films
You may notice that there are a few more than 10 on the list. I couldn't pare it down, and if I had taken any time to actually think things through, there probably would have been several more added to the list.

If I were to stick with the main theme of this blog, the list probably would have been something like the "10 Coolest Little People Characters" or the "10 Pointiest Toys That Daddy Has Stepped On At One Time Or Another." Look for those fun lists at some point in the near future!

4 comments:

  1. Why can't I post?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I figured it out! Well now I feel like the point is moot. Never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot *or didn't see* Memento. Absolutely mind-blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about adding Memento to the list, but decided against it, for various reasons...

    ReplyDelete