Saturday, October 27, 2012

Friday Top Five- TV Comedies

Yes, it's time for another list from the mind of me. This time I have scoured my memory to find the best television comedies of all time. It was difficult for me to pare down the list, because there have been so many funny shows throughout the years. I finally decided on a criteria that helped me get it down to a manageable number: I decided that, if a show was able to get me to stop my channel surfing every time I came across it on the TV, even just to see which episode it was before moving on to something else, then it was worthy of making this list. Here are my Top Five TV Comedies Of All Time (In no real order):
The late Dermot Morgan played the title role in Father Ted.
  • Boston Legal
  • It's Garry Shandling's Show
  • Father Ted
  • Arrested Development
  • WKRP in Cincinnati
  • Soap
  • Modern Family
  • The Office
  • 3rd Rock From the Sun
  • Psych
  • Scrubs
  • The Kids In The Hall
  • Seinfeld
  • Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist
As you can see, there are some old shows and some modern ones. Even a British show made the list! Actually, now that I think about it, there probably should have been more British shows included...

Well, this list is sure to be controversial. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment