Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Next Ten Top Movies Of All Time, According to Me

Yesterday's list of the Top Ten movies of all time elicited a lot of reactions from my readers. From virtual pats on the back for choosing some good ones, to virtually audible retching at some of the not-so-popular films that I included, reactions were all over the place. I knew that I hadn't included all of my favorite movies, so I did some more research to try to trigger some memories, and have come up with my list of the Next Ten movies of all time, as determined by me, who, let's face it, is the only one who writes for this blog, so my opinions are the only ones that matter. Please, I love getting feedback from my readers, so feel free to laud me or lambast me, however you see fit.
I used to think Clint Eastwood was the coolest. He's still cool, but nobody is as cool as Bruce Willis. At least as far as fancy-pants movie actors go. Photo courtesy of Warner Brothers.

  • Jaws
  • Rear Window
  • Forrest Gump
  • Run Lola Run
  • The Patriot (although this is pretty much Braveheart in a different era)
  • Die Hard
  • A Fistful of Dollars
  • The Sixth Sense
  • Edward Scissorhands
Of course, there are other good movies out there, but a guy can only think of so many. Some time in the future look for my Top Ten lists of favorite TV shows, TV actors, movies I've never seen, and much more. I can tell you can hardly wait!

1 comment:

  1. I concur with Rear Window and Run Lola Run. Have you seen Cinema Paradiso? If you can tolerate subtitles, it will pay off.

    - "a friend"

    ReplyDelete