Since I am constantly thinking about food, I came up with a list of the Top 5 Restaurants That I Miss Since I Don't Work in Roseville Any More. I now work in Lake Elmo, which is home to a couple of nice restaurants, but the area does not have nearly the selection that the Roseville area has. So I often find myself daydreaming about the restaurants on this list. See if you agree with me. And if you don't, keep it to yourself! They are, in order:
|The amazing fish & chips at Mac's Fish & Chips. I dream about this every day of my life. Photo courtesy of Mac's Fish & Chips|
- Mac's Fish & Chips. I love good fish & chips, and this hole in the wall has the best anywhere.
- Eddington's. Endless bowls of delicious soup for under $8, and you can choose from any of the 12 flavors every time you fill up? Yes please!
- Khan's Mongolian Barbecue. This place is fun, and the food is awesome.
- Royal Orchid Thai Food. The best Pad Thai I have had, although they have since moved a few miles away.
- China Buffet. This place was just down the mall from where I worked. They switched from a buffet to a sit-down place. I don't think they lasted long after that...