Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Daughter, the Artiste'

Did you know that the Girl's middle name should probably be "Ansel"? No, of course you didn't know that. None of us knew until a few days ago, when she picked up the Wife's digital camera and starting shooting. I know that you know that I'm not usually one to brag about my offspring, but I am inclined to say that she is pretty good. Or at least she's prolific! When I looked at the camera after she was done, I think I counted right around a billion photos that she took.

Obviously, I am not going to post all of her shots here on this blog, but I have picked out some of the better ones. I'm thinking about contacting one of the more prominent museums out there to see if they'd be interested in having her do a show. I have narrowed it down to the Louvre, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the Oakdale Public Library. Wish us luck!
"Blurry Bubba"

"Blurry Bubba, Break-Dancing"

"Blurry Daddy"

"Really Blurry Daddy & Baby"

"Daddy's Softball Wound That Won't Go Away" or "Look At The Pipes On That Guy!"

"Where Did Daddy's Eyes Go? Vol. 1"

"Blurry Christmas Tree"

"Really Blurry Christmas Tree"

"Chair: A Still Life"

"Self Portrait" or "Can You Find The Girl?"

"Where Did Daddy's Eyes Go? Vol. 2"

No comments:

Post a Comment