Monday, December 17, 2012

On Friday morning I was just starting to decide what silliness in my life I could write about, when I heard about the tragedy that had just happened in Connecticut. The whole rest of the weekend I was just kind of numb. I wanted to get on here and write some kind of deep and meaningful essay, but there's really nothing I can say that would be of any use. Instead I will just say that our thoughts and prayers are with the families and loved ones of all the victims.
Luke 18:16-17:16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 17 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment