Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cryptic & Chaotic

Facebook is fun. It's a great way to get back in touch with old friends you've lost track of, and it makes it easy to know what people are up to and how they think about certain subjects. I probably put way too much info on facebook, and most of my friends probably get tired of all my silly posts, but I find it fun, so I'll probably keep doing it.

One thing that has really bugged me over the years is when my friends make cryptic posts that don't really say anything, while making it seem as though they have a lot to say. They might post something like, "Oof, that was a close call!" or "Boy, I never saw that coming!" or some other cryptic message that piques everyone's interest, but then they don't give us any details so we are left wondering what they are talking about. I always find it very irritating when that happens.
This post should fill you with a billion questions. If not, I wasn't cryptic enough. Perhaps this photo reveals a hint or two...or not. Who knows? Moooooooohahahahahahahaha

Today, though, I am going to steal a page from that book. In the next few weeks, we here at Chaotic Kids & Clutter may have some big news. News that will double, triple, or maybe even quintuple the amount of chaos in our household. News that is so newsworthy that you will call your local newspaper just to find out if it's in fact true. Your mind will be boggled when you hear exactly what we have gotten ourselves into, seemingly of our own choosing. My mind is boggled just thinking about it. The news will be astounding!

But, I'm not going to tell you what it is right now. I'm going to wait for a while and just keep it to myself. Maybe there won't be any news at all...who knows? You'll just have to keep reading my blog to find out. Isn't this irritating?

No comments:

Post a Comment