Monday, April 7, 2014

A New Addition...

Yes, we have big news here at Chaotic Kids & Clutter! I am adding a new feature to the blog! Isn't it exciting?!?! I think I will give it a trial run for a week or two and see if anyone likes it. Let me know what you think.

It's nothing flashy. In fact, if I didn't tell you about it you might not notice it. It's a Top 5 List over on the right side of the page. Today marks the first list. I am going to change it every day, or every few days, or whenever I remember to, and you'll never know what might be on the list. One day it could be the Top 5 Songs by Devo (you may be asking yourself who Devo is. They're only the greatest rock band of all time! And, no, I am not on drugs!), the next it could be the Top 5 Alfred Hitchcock movies, and the day after that it could be the Top 5 Boy Names the Wife Didn't Let Me Name the Boy.

There's also the distinct possibility that I will have some guest writers for the Top 5 List every once in a while. I may ask the Girl to write her list of Top 5 My Little Pony characters, or I may run the Boy's list of Top 5 pajamas (he has enough pajamas to fill an entire wing of our house). I may even have the Little One tell me her Top 5 words that she can say intelligibly ("No" would be number 1 by a landslide!).

I'll still write my normal blog posts every couple days, or whenever something compels me to write about it. I won't be sending any links to facebook when I update the Top 5 List, so make sure you check in regularly to see what's going on. Perhaps you should set a Chaotic Kids & Clutter alarm on your cell phone every day at, say, 4:45 PM, to make sure you remember to check it out. Oh, and you might as well tell all your friends to check it out, too. You know, just because... Ok, let me know what you think about the Top 5 List, and if you have any ideas for a list, let me know. Maybe you could be a guest list writer some day. Wouldn't that be cool?!

4 comments:

  1. Whaaaaaaat? Okay -- true story, anytime #1 is on, Darin will watch (ha ha). And Max loves Dumb & Dumber ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Melissa G. Yeah, we don't have cable, so the likelihood of just happening upon any of these while channel surfing is much less. I told the Wife that I would watch Titanic if she ever wanted to, but so far she hasn't. I tried to watch The Matrix once, but got about 1/4 way through and was totally lost. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one of these movies that I even somewhat enjoyed was The Matrix, but still, entirely skippable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Laura. And thank you for your support in my lack of movie watching. Up until a few months ago, Top Gun would have been at the top of the list, but I finally caved and watched it. It was OK.

      Delete