Friday, April 18, 2014

Top 10 Happy Songs

Alright, I have to admit something. It's hard to come up with a new Top 5 List every day. Last week I had the bright idea that I would have a permanent spot on the right side of the blog for a Daily Top 5 List, and I would update it every day, or at least close to every day. Well, I did pretty well for about a day, and since then it's been hard to both come up with new lists, and find the time to update things even if I did. So, the Daily Top 5 List has gone away, but I will still post a Top 5 List here in the blog every once in a while - when I am feeling particularly opinionated, like today.

Today's list is the Top 10 Songs That Make Me Feel Happy Every Time I Hear Them. I don't know if you've heard this before, but it's been proven that listening to fun, happy sounding songs with a good beat can make your heart healthier, your mood improve, and it can cause any bunions or other weird growths to fall right off*. So, I have put together my Top 10 List of songs that have a way of making me feel oh so good inside, and have the ability to make it so I can't stop dancing, whether people want to see me dancing or not. You might have other songs that you enjoy even better than these, but this is my blog, so your opinions don't matter. Check out these songs, and just try not to be happy!

1. Big Me by Foo Fighters

2. Shake, Shake, Shake (Shake Your Booty) by KC & the Sunshine Band
 

3. Upside Down by Diana Ross

4. Wobble by Family Force 5

5. Shame, Shame, Shame by Shirley & Company

6. Let Your Love Flow by The Bellamy Brothers

7. Celebrate by Three Dog Night

8. You Make Me Feel... by Cobra Starship

9. Shotgun Shuffle by KC & the Sunshine Band

10. Victory in Jesus

2 comments:

  1. I also like Signed Sealed Delivered by Stevie Wonder. It's hard not to smile hearing that catchy ditty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can dig that there are people who like Stevie Wonder, Melissa, but I am not one of them. Not sure why...Please don't accuse me of being a blindist like I accused you of being a seedist yesterday. Being a blindist seems much worse, and I am definitely not one... :)

      Delete