Sunday, May 17, 2015

Happy Birthday to Us!

I completely failed to realize that this blog that you are now reading, Chaotic Kids & Clutter, recently had a birthday. Can you believe it?!?! Yup, it turned 3 years old a few days ago, and the only thing that made me realize it was when somebody mentioned they got a LinkedIn message touting the anniversary. So not only did I forget this blog's birthday, but I also forgot i had a LinkedIn account. Crazy!

To celebrate this milestone, I dug deep in my archives of old photos and pulled out the first picture of me ever writing in a blog, oh so many years ago. Wasn't I a cutie? Whatever happened to that cherubic little blogger...?

Since this birthday belongs to just my blog, and not one of my children, I won't bore you with a silly birthday song. But beware that the Boy has a birthday in less than two months. So be ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment