Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A Birthday Video by my Kiddos

This has never happened before here on the ol' blog. I am not quite sure what to make of it...I am always the one who makes silly birthday videos for my family members, not the other way around. But, this morning, all three of our kids, the Girl, the Boy and the Little One, made me a video, and it's awesome! Actually, the best part is probably the cinematography, but I might be a little biased about that...

Yup, today is my 41st birthday. The kids were especially huggy and full of love this morning, both to me and to each other, and I didn't see any of them throw a single punch all morning, so I am trying to figure out how I can trick them into thinking every day is my birthday...Wish me luck. I think the Wife and the Boy are going to take me out to lunch in a little while, so that will be fun. As you should know by now, I love food, so my anticipation is growing with every second. Yay food!

Well, without further delay, here is the video my amazing kids made this morning. I think it's safe to assume they will all be big movie and/or music stars when they grow up. Or not. At least they sound better than I do when I make one of these videos!
video

This is a drawing the Girl made for me. I just thought I would post it to illustrate just how insane 41 candles look on a cake... I am super old :(

No comments:

Post a Comment