Tuesday, November 24, 2015

5+1=6, If My Math Is Correct...

Well, we had a fun weekend around the CK&C worldwide headquarters, otherwise known as our house. First, on Saturday, we brought home a beautiful, brand new, shiny toilet for our master bathroom. It is super nice, especially at 2AM when I have to pee but don't want to move more than ten feet in the round trip back to bed. Now that I am well over 41 years old, that trip takes place more often than I would care to admit...

On Sunday we had an even better day than Saturday, if you can believe that. The Wife and I got up super early and went off to one of our local hospitals, where we had an appointment for the Wife to get induced so that our fourth child would FINALLY COME OUT!!! Those were the Wife's words, or a fairly good representation of them.

After what seemed like an eternity, the Baby finally came out about 7:30PM, joining us other air-breathers here on God's Green Earth, and changing us from a family of 5 to a family of 6. The Wife wowed everyone with her uncanny ability to have yet another child without the help of any pain meds, and hardly as much as wincing during the process. I again wowed everyone with my uncanny ability to blubber like a baby whilst holding my child for the first time. The Wife and I are a perfect pair!

Yup, it's been an eventful weekend here at the ol' blog. I wonder what kind of craziness next weekend will bring...


5 comments: