Monday, December 7, 2015

Photos of the Fourth

We are very cognizant of the fact that the fourth child, historically, never gets his or her photograph taken. Despite knowing that, we had been pretty bad about taking photos of our fourth child, the Baby, over the first two weeks of her air-breathing existence. But I decided to change that tonight. She was being very awake this evening whilst in my arms, and her big blue eyes were mesmerizing me. So, I decided to get some photographic evidence of them, as well as some artistic shots of her, since I fancy myself to be a very artistic non-artistic kind of guy, whatever that means. So, without further ado, I present my second-ever art show here on the ol' blog, and I am calling it Photos of the Fourth. Here it is:









No comments:

Post a Comment