Wednesday, February 3, 2016

#400

I don't know if there's anyone who has actually read all of the previous 399 posts here on this blog, and I am including myself in that statement. Sometimes I just need to get the blog out of me, and then I never go back and read it to see if it makes sense. The same thing happens when I am talking. I often just say stuff to say it, and then never think about what I actually said. Oftentimes people will come up to me later and say something like "Remember when you said so and so...", and I'll be like "?????". So, to make a long story longer, if you have actually read all of the previous 399 posts on this blog, you may be the only one. But thank you for doing so!

Yes, you are currently reading the 400th post in the history of Chaotic Kids & Clutter. Who knew I would ever have so much nonsense to write about? Not me, that's for sure. Luckily I am "blessed" with the ability to ramble on, seemingly about nothing, for years at a time. That's essentially what this blog has been: a place for me to ramble on endlessly. Hopefully you will keep on reading, because if you don't I may have to shut it down, and then all of my ramblings will just stay locked in my head, driving me insane in quick fashion. Just thinking about not having an outlet for my ramblings is giving me a severe case of the screaming willies. No thank you!

I thought about giving away some kind of prize for this 400th post. Something like 400 jelly beans, or 400 pennies, or 400 pieces of uncooked white rice. Maybe I still will...you never know with me. Perhaps I will take all of the people who congratulate me on the boundlessness of my blog posts and randomly choose a winner who will receive one or all of the aforementioned prizes, or even something that hasn't been mentioned, like 400 gold doubloons...I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

In any case, thank you so much for being a loyal reader of this silliness. I've had fun over the past 400 posts, and I hope you have too. See you at number 500 real soon!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I've loved to see you sit and count out 400 pieces of uncooked white rice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you win the rice, I will expect you to count them out to make sure I didn't short-change you! :)

      Delete
  2. I am sorry to say I have not read all 400 posts; however, I have enjoyed all that I have read. You keep posting and I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! There's no better time to start reading them all than right now...If you do it, I'll do it! :)

      Delete