Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May The 4th Be With Us

I apologize for the title of this post. I was trying to come up with something clever using the number 4, but that was all I could come up with... I assume that phrase is stuck in my brain because it was recently May 4th, and I have a lot of friends who are Star Wars nerds. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I wanted to come up with a catchy phrase using the number 4 because Facebook reminded me that today is this blog's 4th birthday. I actually thought it was tomorrow, but who am I to question the all-knowing Facebook, which knows more about me than me, and I'm me...

I have no plans to celebrate the birthday, other than to write this post, go out and mow the lawn, work on cleaning the garage, and then annihilate our opponent in church league softball tonight. If any you would like to throw the blog a birthday party, that would be cool, but please don't go overboard. There's nothing more annoying than a blog that has gotten all full of itself on its birthday.


Happy birthday blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment